Making Good on the Promise of Public Education
Support Urban Education
With your support, we can continue the fight to make a difference in the lives of Chicago’s students. Join us.
Keep up with all the news, events, people and emerging research at UIC’s College of Education.
The following instructions should be used to reserve rooms 3008, 3312, 3427, or 3233 (Commons).
- Once you have selected the link at the end of these instructions, you will be at the College of Education Room Reservations page. You will see a calender near the bottom of the screen on the right (you may need to scroll down). Directly above this calendar, all the way to the right of the screen, you will see a white "plus" sign on a green background. Click this white "plus" sign on the green background to begin making your reservation.
- Select the link for the room you want to reserve.
- Enter the Event Title (if any text is already in the field, delete it first).
- Choose a date for your reservation from the small calendar (click it) next to the Date field.
- Select a Start and End time from the respective drop down lists.
- The next field is "End Time Label". Leave this field blank.
- In the Description box/field, please enter your name, phone number, and email address.
- Please enter the room number of the room you are reserving in the Location field. This is necessary for the correct room number to show up in the calendar.
- Press submit and you are finished.
If you do get a note from the reservation manager for additional information, do not worry, you still have your room and time reserved. No one else can reserve that room or time while you are waiting for the final approval.
The only reason your request can be denied or cancelled is if you reserved a room (3008, 3312, 3427) for 5:00 p.m. or later (meetings must end by 5:00 p.m. for scheduled classes) or you are not a College of Education faculty or staff member.
AnnouncementsPromotion and Tenure Memo 2012-2013 - Information and Timeline (pdf)
2012 Tenure-line Faculty Annual Report form (Word document)
COE PoliciesCollege of Education Operating Guide - Spring 2012 (pdf)
Affiliates Appointment Policy (pdf)
COE Space policy
Assistant Professor Mentoring Policy
COE Locker Policy 2012-2013
Faculty/Staff InformationFaculty Meeting Slides 4-12-13 (Powerpoint)
Faculty/Staff Meeting Slides 8/31/12 (Powerpoint)
February 3, 2012 Faculty Meeting presentation
October 28,2011 Faculty Staff Meeting Presentation
April 1, 2011 Faculty Meeting (doc)
September 17, 2010 Faculty Staff Meeting (doc)
Faculty Research Slides
Quick Links for Faculty2012 Tenure-line Faculty Annual Report form (Word document)
Council on Teacher Education Data Forum Web Site
UIC course descriptions
2012-2013 COE Internal Fact Sheet (pdf)
External 2011 UIC COE Fact Sheet (pdf)
Committee linksCollege of Education Committees 2012-2013
Executive Committee Minutes
Educational Programs and Policies Committee