Fall Domestic Deadline: March 15
Fall International Deadline: February 15
- New applicants must first complete the UIC Graduate School application.
- Submit your application fee when completing the application.
- Current UIC graduate students who want to change or add programs or degrees should complete the Request for Change of Graduate Program instead of the application. Please read the instructions if you are not sure which one to fill out, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- After you have completed the UIC Graduate School application or change of program form, you must also complete the College of Education application.
- The following documents should be uploaded online upon receiving email instructions after completing the UIC Graduate School application:
- Upload undergraduate transcripts for your last 60 hours of the undergraduate degree and all graduate transcripts.
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores for international applicants only
- Three letters of recommendation: These letters should address the applicant’s academic qualifications, research ability/experience and ability to carry on advanced degree studies. Letters may be from current or former professors or supervisors. At least one letter should be from someone who can address your experience working with children.
- Complete a questionnaire and written statement (pdf) regarding experience with young children.