Welcome to the UIC College of Education!
We are excited you have chosen UIC to pursue your academic career, and we hope to provide you with the experiences necessary for a smooth transition to our campus community.
We are proud that you have chosen to earn your degree in the College of Education at UIC! We look forward to working with you as you transition to UIC, and in the years to come.
Please follow the instructions below to get started:
Orientation & Registering for Classes
- Access your online orientation. Use your UIC NetID and password at my.UIC.edu to log in and click on the “UIC Connect” tab. The modules must be completed in order, but do not have to be done in one sitting. During this orientation, you will be asked which academic college you are a part of – please remember to choose the College of Education.
- Complete any required placement tests. Log in to my.UIC.edu and click on the “UIC Connect” tab.
- Complete the New Student Orientation Advising Form, which allows you to start the advising and registration process at the College of Education.
- Check your UIC email. Completing the advising form will prompt an email to your UIC account with your orientation next steps. You will receive instructions on how to access and register for virtual academic advising and class registration sessions.
- Complete the following steps prior to your virtual advising session: