Graduation Information for Students
Information on the latest graduation ceremony will be posted here.
- Log in to my.uic.edu
- Select the Academics tab, then click on the Records tab.
- Under Student Record Links, choose Declare your Intent to Graduate. You may be asked to log in, if you are not currently logged in to my.UIC.
- After logging in, the “Graduation Information” page will automatically open
- Read the Graduate Information Page and Apply to Graduate Steps
- Click Apply to Graduate at bottom of page
- Select the curriculum from which you are graduating and click continue (NOTE: if your program information is incorrect, you will be able to make changes on the Supplemental Data page. If you are graduating from more than one program, you will have to go back in and submit a second application for your second degree after you have completed your first application. You can review your list of graduation applications by clicking the link at the bottom of the page).
- Choose the correct graduation date from the drop down and click continue
- Verify the name you want printed on your diploma. Click Help for information on how to change your name, if necessary. If you need to update your diploma name, please contact the Office of Registration and Records at 312-996-4381. Click continue to move on to next page.
- Verify diploma mailing address and click continue. (NOTE: Please update your diploma mailing address as appropriate. Your diploma will be mailed to this address. If no diploma address is recorded, your most recent mailing address will be used which may not be accurate).
- Review application summary and click Submit Request after verifying application information. Your graduation application will not be submitted unless you click on Submit Request.
- Review Printable Application Confirmation page. If changes/corrections need to be made, click the Add Supplemental Data tab and make note of corrections to your minor, concentration, major, etc. (i.e. – “Add Spanish minor”, “Kinesiology concentration should be Movement Sciences”, etc.)
- If no supplemental data needs to be added, then you have completed the graduate application process.