Intercollege Transfer (ICT) info session for EDUC
November 16, 2020
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Online via iAdvise
CalendarDownload iCal File
Current UIC students who want to transfer into the College of Education (EDUC) through an ICT must meet the following criteria:
- HDL Major – minimum cumulative GPA (UIC and transfer) of 2.0
- Urban Education Major – minimum cumulative GPA (UIC and transfer) of 2.50
Students should also complete the following steps before they submit the Inter-College Transfer Application:
- Consult with their current Academic Advisor to ensure that transferring is in the student’s best interest
- Run a hypothetical what-if uAchieve degree audit for the intended major to plan for pre-requisites or potential barriers. You can find this using your my.uic.edu student portal
- Attend a College of Education ICT Info Session to learn more about the requirements (see dates below)
Dates for the upcoming EDUC ICT Sessions for transferring in Spring 2021:
- November 16, 2020 at 10:00am via iAdvise*
*Once you register for the session through iAdvise, you should be able to see a Zoom link that will allow you to attend the session. Access iAdvise through your my.uic.edu student portal.
When are ICT application decisions announced?
All ICT applications are reviewed after final grades are posted for the semester you apply. This means ICT decisions are made after December 15 in Fall semesters and after May 15 in Spring semesters. Visit the ICT website for more information.
Feb 4, 2020
Oct 19, 2020