Intercollege Transfer (ICT) info session
For prospective transfer students to the Urban Education and Human Development & Learning majors
January 26 - April 27, 2022
2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Online via Zoom, Register on iAdvise
CalendarDownload iCal File
Attend an information session for transferring into either the Human Development & Learning (HDL) and Urban Education – Elementary Education majors for Fall Semester 2022 on the following dates:
- January 26, 2022 at 2 p.m. (on Zoom)
- February 23, 2022 at 2 p.m. (on Zoom)
- March 30, 2022 at 2 p.m. (on Zoom)
- April 27, 2022 at 2 p.m. (on Zoom)
Students must meet the following GPA requirements to apply for an Inter-College Transfer (ICT):
- HDL Major – minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA (UIC and transfer)
- Urban Education Major – minimum cumulative 2.50 GPA (UIC and transfer)
Students should also complete the following steps before they submit the ICT Application:
- Consult with their current Academic Advisor to ensure that transferring is in the student’s best interest
- Run a hypothetical what-if uAchieve degree audit for the intended major to plan for pre-requisites or potential barriers. You can find this using your my.uic.edu student portal
- Attend a College of Education ICT Info Session to learn more about the requirements
Registration: Once you register for the session through iAdvise, you should be able to see a Zoom link that will allow you to attend the session. Access iAdvise through your my.uic.edu student portal.
When are ICT application decisions announced?
All ICT applications are reviewed after final grades are posted for the semester you apply. This means ICT decisions are made after December 15 in Fall semesters and after May 15 in Spring semesters. Visit the ICT website for more information.
Feb 4, 2020
Jan 12, 2022