MEd Early Childhood Education: How to Apply
M.Ed. Early Childhood Education Application Deadlines Heading link
|Semester to enroll||Application deadline|
|Fall, domestic/US students (August start)||March 15|
|Fall, international students (August start)||February 15|
Application Process Heading link
- New applicants must first complete the UIC Graduate Admissions application.
- Current UIC graduate students who want to change or add programs or degrees should complete the Request for Change of Graduate Program instead of the application. Please read the instructions if you are not sure which one to fill out, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- The following documents should be uploaded online upon receiving email instructions after completing the UIC Graduate Admissions application:
- Upload undergraduate transcripts for your last 60 hours of the undergraduate degree and all graduate transcripts.
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores for international applicants only
- Three letters of recommendation: These letters should address the applicant’s academic qualifications, research ability/experience and ability to carry on advanced degree studies. Letters may be from current or former professors or supervisors. At least one letter should be from someone who can address your experience working with children.
- Complete a questionnaire and written statement (pdf) regarding experience with young children.