NCLII Scholarship (PhD Special Education) info session
October 21 - December 16, 2020
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Chicago, IL 60612
CalendarDownload iCal File
Information sessions will be held on the following dates via Zoom:
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Please RSVP for the information sessions here. A Zoom link and informational sheets will be provided as the session approaches.
About the NCLII Scholarship
The National Center for Leadership in Intensive Interventions (NCLII) is a seven-university consortium focused on preparing the next generation of special education doctoral scholars. The NCLII Scholarship prepares university researchers and special education teacher educators to develop integrated practices that address both academic and behavior needs.
The NCLII Scholarship covers tuition, university fees, and includes a stipend for the PhD in Special Education. Scholars will participate in a series of cross-university collaborations to develop their research skills and understanding of the challenges confronting students in need of intensive academic and behavioral support.
- Have a Master’s Degree in special education or related field with an undergraduate or graduate major in special education
- No GRE required
- 3.5 GPA for graduate and 3.25 undergraduate (last 60 credits)
- Experience teaching children and adolescents with disabilities from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds in urban settings (at least 2 years)
- US Citizen or Permanent US Resident
Applications for this scholarship are due March 1, 2021.
Sep 24, 2020
Sep 24, 2020