Your browser is unsupported

We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Where can I teach?

Obtaining your teaching license through approved programs like the bachelor's in Urban Education or the master's in Early Childhood Education, Science Education, and Special Education is essential if you want to work as a teacher in Chicago Public Schools or other public school districts in Illinois.

Professional Licensure Disclosures

The University of Illinois Chicago provides public licensure disclosures pursuant to 34 CFR 668.43(a)(5)(v) for educational programs designed to meet or advertised as meeting requirements for professional licensure or certification.

These public licensure disclosures also address requirements found in 38 C.F.R. Part 21 relating to veterans’ education benefits.